Dolphins at beach, by Fox

by Fox 

09/03/19

Today, I woke up and we were sailing out of the New York harbor.  I tried to go back to sleep, but it was too rocky.  In an hour or two, we had breakfast.  I started to get seasick.  Jack was inside trying to go to sleep.  I went to sleep on the outside couch with mom and Daisy.  A few hours later, we got there.  Jack, dad, and I went to the lounge (we were staying at a marina).  We found out that there was a HUGE beach with sand and a lot of shells.  We went body surfing there for a long time.  I made a pit and buried dad's feet in the sand, and then, dad buried my feet in the sand.  Jack made a lot of sandcastles.  We put the shells in Jack's sandcastles.  At the end of our beach time Jack said he saw a shark.  It was actually a school of dolphins.  It was getting dark so we went back to the boat.  I had some trouble getting to sleep.  Jack read for a long time and then finally got to sleep.  



View of New York City as we left in the early morning


Annie, Fox, and Daisy all trying to sleep through their seasickness





Comments

  1. Sounds like a grueling day. You, Daisy, and Mom look like you need some TLC. I'm so glad you saw the dolphins. How is Daisy doing in the middle of all this?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Changes, again. By Annie

Sailing out of NYC, by Jack

The first two days, by Jack